About Me

My Photo
The Desert Real Estate Blog
De gustibus non est disputandum - There's no excuse for good taste. Living Well Begins At Home. As the broker of choice for countless celebrity clients and Fortune 500 CEOs, I take pride in a level of service, experience, and discretion that is without peer in the communities of La Quinta, Rancho Mirage, Indian Wells and Palm Desert. Searching for a residence of uncommon distinction and grace? Share your wishes with me and reap the benefits of an insiders’ knowledge of the upscale desert communities. And if you are planning to place your home on the market, no one is more skilled at providing exposure and finding qualified buyers across the nation and the world. I specialize in luxury homes and fine golf properties within the Coachella Valley.
View my complete profile
Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Indian Wells Stats

Tiny Chart

0 comments: